Glenwood Springs DUI Lawyers

Have you been accused or convicted of a DUI in Garfield County?

Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI) can come with serious consequences. If you fail a roadside sobriety test you will be taken to jail, have your license suspended, face steep fines, and have your vehicle impounded. DUIs can permanently affect your future and take years to recover from.

If you've been pulled over for driving with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.08% or higher, or 0.02% for drivers under 21 years old, you will be arrested and have your license temporarily revoked. Colorado has a zero tolerance policy and you may face automatic revocation of your license. Though driving under the influence or driving while impaired are serious offenses, there is hope.

How can an attorney help me with my DUI?

An experienced Glenwood Springs criminal defense lawyer can help you navigate the legal process if you've been arrested and help get you a reduced sentence after you've been convicted. It's important to have someone who is on your side if you are facing DUI charges.

At Greer Law Firm, PC, we can help if you've:

  • Failed a roadside sobriety test
  • Been arrested for a DUI or DWAI
  • Are facing a license suspension
  • Are facing trial for a DUI or DWAI

If you are a first time offender, penalties can range from points on your license and fines, to jail time and community service. With repeat DUIs, the penalties greatly increase and you may be required to install an Ignition Interlock Device (IID) on your vehicle in order to drive. An attorney can help defend you in court to get you the judgment that you deserve.

Contact an Experienced Defense Lawyer Today

If you've been arrested or convicted of a DUI or DWAI do not hesitate to contact us. We know that mistakes can be made but they do not have to impact your future. Attorneys at Greer Law Firm, PC have the knowledge to restore your life.

We offer case evaluations so you can immediately speak with an attorney. Call us at 970-673-4151 today!

Request Your Confidential Consultation Today

Tell us more details about your case below.

Send My Information