Accused of Domestic Violence?

Our Glenwood Springs criminal defense lawyer can help defend you.

If you have recently been accused of or arrested for domestic violence against a family member, spouse, or significant other, it is important that you seek legal assistance. In order to protect yourself against serious consequences, especially if you go to trial, you need an experienced attorney fighting on your behalf. At Greer Law Firm, PC, we have defended hundreds of domestic violence cases throughout Glenwood Springs and the surrounding area such as Aspen, Eagle, Rifle, and Vail.

Request a criminal defense consultation today! Call (970) 673-4151.

If an order of protection or restraining order has been filed against you, we can help you to understand the terms of the order and how they impact your life. Our mission is to provide you with sound legal guidance and representation.

One can be accused of committing domestic violence against:

  • Your current spouse
  • A former spouse
  • A family member
  • A domestic partner
  • A significant other
  • A roommate

We know just how stressful and upsetting it can be to have someone close to you accuse you of domestic violence, regardless of the circumstances. Our attorneys will investigate the details of your case thoroughly and come up with a workable plan of action for your situation.

If You've Been Accused of Domestic Violence, Call Our Firm Today

Our Glenwood Springs legal team have dedicated their careers to working hard on your behalf to achieve the outcome that your case deserves. We strive to always keep your best interest in mind and aggressively protect your rights in court. When you choose an attorney at our firm to represent you, you can rest assured that you have a strong, caring team on your side. We strive to provide our clients with the support and care you deserve.

Call us today at (970) 673-4151 to schedule an appointment for an initial consult with our Garfield County lawyer.

Request Your Confidential Consultation Today

Tell us more details about your case below.

Send My Information