Glenwood Springs Theft Lawyer

Defense If You've Been Accused of Theft in Garfield County

If you have been charged or arrested for a theft offense in Colorado, you should take quick action to get legal help. Defending yourself when you've been accused of stealing is important, as you could end up facing heavy fines or a lengthy prison sentence. The experienced legal team at Greer Law Firm, PC is ready to help. We have the aggressive trial experience and can provide your case with legal guidance and support to get you the results you deserve.

I've been accused of stealing. Do I need a lawyer?

Whether you've made a mistake or if you've been wrongly accused, it is important to retain the services of a lawyer to help ensure your future. The extent of the crime, the value of what was stolen, and the person or business that was stolen from are some of the many factors that can influence a judge.

We've helped thousands of clients with theft crime accusations, including:

  • White collar crimes
  • Burglary
  • Shoplifting
  • Aggravated motor vehicle theft
  • Robbery
  • Fraud

Even if you are not convicted, being accused of a theft can have consequences such as the loss of your job, the inability to find a job, and a negative reputation. If you believe that you are being investigated for a theft crime, and have not yet been charged or arrested, you should still seek legal counsel.

Meet With a Criminal Defense Attorney Today

With over 30 years of experience, the legal team at Greer Law Firm, PC has earned a reputation for our compassion toward clients' needs and aggressive defense at trial. We have helped thousands of people get through the overwhelming and stressful experience of being accused of a crime. All of our staff are dedicated to helping you get through this trying time.

We would be happy to speak with you for a confidential consultation to discuss the details of your case. Contact our our office at (970) 673-4151 to get started!

Request Your Confidential Consultation Today

Tell us more details about your case below.

Send My Information